Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Class Evaulation - Nevin Wylie

Overall, I think this is a very important class to take at this school. This class seemed like I was in a real work environment every week. We even got fired off of projects in the middle of class. That’s something that you don’t see every day. I think that it’s one of the few classes at this school, that really prepares you, what it’s like in the business world. And especially in our work field where a customer will come to us and ask us to put together a project. You learn everything you need in this class. Honestly I didn’t want to take this class because I hate presenting in front of people. And I waited to the last minute to take it. But now that I am done with it, I am glad that I did take it. I thought I did a pretty good job in presenting ,way better than I thought I would. And the more experience that I get the better. So I am totally grateful for that. Though the class can be stressful some times, O.K maybe a lot of times, but I think overall I would rate this class as one of the best at this school.
For my grade I think I deserve an A. I think all of my assignments turned out pretty well. I thought my papers were written well and I think my PowerPoint was pretty good. I thought my group and I did a really good job during the midterm, so I got a good grade than. And lastly the final I thought we did a really good job. We had a good presentation and from your reaction I think you agree. I did a lot of hard work for my group and I think I deserve a pretty good grade. And lastly with attendance ive been hear every day. Due to the way the class was constructed it was really impossible to miss a day in this class. One week and you would be screwed, because your group members count on you every week.

No comments: