Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Class Evaluation -Ivan Cazares

For my evaluation of the class, I feel that it was a great learning experience. Coming into the class in the beginning, I already knew that it was going to be tough because I had Pinto in a previous occasion. The one thing I can say about class is that although the work it tough, and the lessons are often blunt and to the point, they are absolutely necessary. I think this class was by far one of the best I’ve taken. I really do feel this way because I came out learning so much. Not only did I learn how to work in a group setting with other creative individuals, but I learned more how projects in real life work.  This class was tremendous in helping me with being able to present myself in front of other people and showcase my talents. It also showed me that when you work with other people, communication is absolutely vital in making sure everything goes well.

Jobs all have deadlines and often have you work with other people you may or may not know or get along with. I think that by having this class and doing the projects that I did, that I learned how to implement myself further in those kinds of situations.

I feel that overall I deserve and A for the class, simply because I worked exceedingly hard on making sure I didn’t fail any of the teams I was on and made sure that my work not only fulfill the requirements of the group and the class, but also that when I presented my work to the class, that I could be comfortable in showing that it was my great work that was being displayed to the class.

Not only that, but I think that I deserve an A because of the quality of work I was producing.  Creating the overall look for a project and corporate Identity is one of the best things a graphic designer can have in a portfolio. The class taught me a lot about working with others, but it also taught me to do my best work, because in the real world, no one expects anything less from you. I think that given the situation, I displayed that.

No comments: